"To empower our clients and solve their problems by helping them leverage Bitcoin and related technologies in ways that are practical, accessible, and useful."
To be recognized as innovators in the Bitcoin space by providing clients with unparalleled levels of management consulting and payment integration. We will go above and beyond to achieving our mission by helping those who are dissatisfied with legacy payment systems take advantage of Bitcoin solutions that have lower operating cost, greater security, increased privacy, and increased convenience. We are dedicated to providing expertise that lead to good returns for our clients' investments.
Saftonhouse is obligated to:
• Turn "disruptive" technologies into life enhancing realities
• Build long-term relationships based on trust
• Offer clients uncompromising quality of service
• Elevate our clients' profile according to their mission
• Demonstrate accountability, integrity, and commitment
• Give advice that is ethical and fair for all stakeholders involved
• Actively listen to our clients' needs and meet those needs
• Encourage collaboration and teamwork wherever possible
• Grow Bitcoin in an accessible manner
• Set the standard for professionalism in our industry
• Foster strategic partnerships with industry leaders who share our values
Saftonhouse Consulting Group helps organizations innovate and grow through utilizing Bitcoin and related technologies. We make Bitcoin a must-have rather than a nice-to-have addition. We set the benchmark for professionalism, commitment, and integrity in the burgeoning Bitcoin space.
In early 2014, Michael Yeung and the co-founders of the Canada's first and premier Bitcoin advocacy group wanted to provide relatable, no non-sense advice for those looking for opportunities in Bitcoin. Yeung and partners formed Saftonhouse with one simple overarching mission in mind -- make the world more equitable and efficient through sensible but innovative implementations of Bitcoin and developments based on similar concepts.
Today, Saftonhouse has assembled a team of early adopters who understands Bitcoin on every level. Our combined expertise allows us to provide sound advice on any aspect of Bitcoin and integrate Bitcoin solutions into existing payment processes. Our list of clients has been steadily growing and includes the likes of Simon Fraser University, a public institution in Canada with over 35,000 students.
Our specialties include:
• Bitcoin and cryptocurrency consulting for decision makers, professionals, and investors
• Integration of Bitcoin payment as a separate process for merchants and non-profits
• Creation of custom-designed Bitcoin payment products that directly integrates into existing payment processes
• Sourcing and placement of Bitcoin ATM's/Automatic Vending Machines
• Research and analysis on the developments within Bitcoin and cryptocurrency space
• Seminars & workshops for public and private consumption
• Conference & event management
• Connecting professionals to leaders in the Bitcoin space